2008年11月10日 星期一

光陽Racing


-----------------Day job / Sunshine State -------------------------------------------------------Where'd the weekend go I say to Steve, as the elevator opens on the seventh floor of hell. Searching for coffee now I'm half awake start to wander through my e-mail getting cozy in my cell.One two three four five more hours, crush my soul and send me flours, take me home where I can be myself again, someday (somedayyyy) one day I'll sleep in till noon, and stay up late, live the life I want I know, one day (one dayyyyyy) I'll leave this dark grey cubical behind and the rent could still get paid. (Aaaaaahhhhhhhh...) Try to be different wore striped socks today think that everybody noticed, heard them talking in the hall (la la la laaaaaa...), you know there's muffins on Todd's desk, well I better hurry now and get one, guess I'll have to miss that call (oh well).One two three four five more hours, sing my love songs in the shower, brush my teeth try to plan my get-away, someday (somedayyyy) one day I'll sleep in till noon, and stay up late, live the life I want I know, one day (one dayyyyyy) I'll leave this dark grey cubical behind if the rent could still get paid. The dental plan serves me well, I love my erganomic chair, steady pay, they never seem to say, I've been wastin' too much time, I don't wanna be there.Someday (somedayyyyy) Monday I'll sleep in till noon, and stay up late, and live the life I want because, one day (one dayyyy) I'll leave this dark grey cubical behind things are gonna be different. Someday (somedayyyyy) Monday I'll sleep in till noon, and stay up late, and live the... live the life I want, one day (one dayyyyy) I'll kiss this dark grey cubical goodbye, goodbye, goodbye and the rent would still get paid. ----------------------------------------------------------------------這首歌是瑪姬叫我幫他找的 光陽racing廣告主題曲 一支好的廣告 如果沒有一首適合的廣告歌 我想效果可能會大打折扣的 再加上經典的台詞 “我看你只是愛 racing,妳也只是愛包包”這台車之後在路上可能會像雨後春筍般的湧現吧

沒有留言: